Other Side Of US !!!

I understand what patience means.
I understand what strength means.
I understand where a person can be strong.
I understand where a person will be made to give up his strength.

I am on the bad side of "I am in the US". I live just 8 miles far from my office but take a buses that takes an hour. I am not disgusted with that but the railway crossing on the way to the bus stop had made me wait to miss my buses, and today i stood there in front of the gate begging virtually nobody, to open the gate. I WALKED back to office with heavy baggage and so much grief.

I know I am a king in my country. Today the king is in exile in the bloody US. I was deprived of the strength to spend on my will. I was given the patience and of course the pain.
I will drive a car by myself before I leave this god damn country.

No comments: