The Finally Published Touches My Heart !!!

Enough of the hibernation; I was not lazy but busy. And something, no someone, broke me from the inertia. Well, this note is about 'someone'. All say that man is the distinct creature in the universe because of his ability to think. But I would say he is distinct and superior than all known and unknown beings because of his ability to feel and to emote.

Read Poornima Vijayan and know what I mean. The brilliant expression of her feelings is the one of the finest contemporary writings I have read. The writing is very different and unique. It is not that usual loquacious or verbose content made decorative, which diverts the reader from the crux with the most intricate details of anything and everything. Instead, there is LIFE in the words. Also, there is an inspiring remarkable picture in every post to match the mood. Ohhhhh.......that one is fantastic, genius !!!

The pride and the (soft) arrogance in the manner of her expressions ironically will make you intimate with the mood as if you feel them and will compel you to think about the rest of her. Women of such a quality have always been of immense interest to men. So I got interested to write about it this time. I doubt if this advertisement is unwanted and preposterous but I will consider myself forgiven for she herself says "I Finally Publish", and this small note of appreciation be treated a review of the published.

Do not forget to peek out to know what she is thinking now......

No comments: