In Memory Of The Pleasant Days !!!

I hear heavy engines whirring. I hear them close to my ears. I am going to fly. Fly at great heights above the clouds. And fly away into a future which does not tell me if I will ever return. So now is the last of those volatile moments to enjoy the things I am going to miss.
 
I will no more be a democratic man. I will no longer experience true moments of freedom and the pride of exercising it. And for a long time, I will not be breathing fresh air, and will be paying for pure water. No more cool unpolluted breeze. No more self-analysing self-realising calm walks in the lonely evenings. No more ME.

I will give up my black coffee addiction after tonight. I will miss manoeuvering all my favorite cars (ofcourse rented) on the solid roads laid years ago forever. I will no more climb up more than 20 floors. End of the downtown season. I am going to miss flirting the cat eyed teen age girls on the street. Streets that are always parallel and aligned. Streets that are full of shops that never throw garbage. Shops that stock best wines at cheap rates. Shops that offer discounts for beers every week. But after tonight, I will have to stop drinking. The half one on my desk is the last of the best ones, my favorite - Gordon Biersch 'Marzen'.

From now on, there are going to be only sparse thoughts about my dream girl. I am going to miss the longings I have been suffering. I am going to miss the Fight Club.
Will this list ever end ? It is true that I am going to miss these and much more.
But I am flying to those who have missed me for a long long time.

{For The Passed Moment On The Night Of September 20}

No comments: