A Reason To Live !!!

She was wearing a red dress. The red was so true that the late evening light could not steal away the colour. Her fair colour was backing the red. She shone like white gold subsiding the moon light. The breeze flew in to and fro direction trying every chance to touch her on the face, on every exposed part of her body. The waves were trying to reach out and touch her feet....atleast. She too was sitting with pride exposing her feet as if challenging the waves. The sweet smile on her face and the kisses were for the kids around. The sand.............it was with me, all over, not noticed at all, suppressed in the dark, and yet bearing her. I wish I was the wave. I wish I was the breeze. I wish I was one of the kids.

If a nail could be beautiful, it is hers. I watched every strand of her hair. I was watching and envying every damn thing that she was with. I was just there beside her - admiring and unnoticed. She is my goddess. I live to be hers.

No comments: