Living For A Life !!!

Days become nights. Nights become days.
And the time seems like a twinkle.
No time to live a life.

I do not want coir beds. It is enough if I could see the stars, real and twinkling, when I lay back. A hay bundle enough for my back. I do not want to reach the stars; enough if I am able to admire the moon's beauty from here. Enough if I could honestly smile for the sea breeze, play with the beach sand.

I do not want to earn for what I do not want to buy, what I am trying to stay away from. Enough money for a day's food for two. I do not want a wife who nags up until the time of my funeral. I neither want one who is always under the pursuit to keep my sexual sense under her control. I do not want one who feels my aspirations is like an undesirable topic during sex.

Enough if I could squeeze a drop of tear to (en)lighten myself for a kid's smile. Enough I could atleast nod for a good note if not sing or play. I do not want to write poems, speak literature, groom language and such; enough if able to appreciate them.

I do not want a lot of company; enough if I have a few friends. Enough if they honestly share. Enough if I have a walk paved with our memories.

Not want a world, not want to be in a world that says my wants are too much. But just want to live a life......mine and mine alone, but not alone.

No comments: